Gas Hot Water System Installed Indoors: 2 Dead 4 Hospitalized

A 34 year-old mother and 7 year-old son were found dead, and 4 family members suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in Taichung this morning. A gas hot water system was installed on the 8th floor apartment’s balcony, and the windows were closed.

A teenage boy made an emergency call after waking up feeling dizzy and finding his mother and younger brother unconscious. Emergency workers were unable to revive the two, and they were declared dead at the hospital.

A total of 7 people were in the house at the time. One person declined medical treatment.

Photo: United Daily News.

Leave a Reply